Paul Gordon here at The Magick Lounge on Thursday 26 November, 7.30 p.m. Book now to make sure you don’t miss out on a great, entertaining lecture on commercial close-up and walk-round magic! More quotes…
* Top entertainment and a great lecture of ‘do-able’ (to quote) magic! Wolverhampton Magicians
* Excellent lecture; very well constructed! Tony Griffith, Weston Wizards
* A wonderful, wonderful lecture; great card magic! Mike Alderman, Essex Magicians
* Startling good lecture. So much fun and so much magic. You were outstanding and we all had a great time! Tony Dawson, Magical Mayhem
* One of the best lectures I’ve ever seen… Steve Vickers, Cornish Magical Society
Mustn’t forget the Weekly Wheeze this time…
Adam is always keen on working out and keeping fit. I asked him what his secret was. He said he started by standing with a half-kilo potato sack in each hand, extending his arms straight out to his sides and holding them there as long as he could. After a few weeks he moved up to one-kilo potato sacks, then two-kilo potato sacks… Finally he got to where he could lift a 25-kilo potato sack in each hand and hold his arms straight out for more than a full minute!
I understand that next he’s going to start putting a few potatoes in the sacks.